Paying Your Care Provider

At Nannyology, we are committed to providing families with a seamless and hassle-free process when it comes to legally compensating their domestic employees. We recognize that the task of paying a care provider can seem overwhelming, but you can rely on Nannyology to guide you through it.

The most recommended and legally compliant method of payment for a care provider is through a W-2 form. To accomplish this, you have two options: either enlist the services of a payroll service or handle the tax responsibilities yourself and directly pay your care provider. We understand that each family has unique circumstances, so we encourage you to select the payment approach that suits your needs best.

To ensure that you are making an informed decision that aligns with your family’s situation, we advise consulting with your accountant or taking advantage of our trusted partners listed below. They have the expertise and knowledge to assist you in navigating the intricacies of paying your care provider legally and correctly.

Managing payroll for your staff member can be a confusing and time-consuming task. That’s where GTM, a premier payroll agency, comes in. We understand all the intricacies of paying household employees properly. Our Household Employment Expert, Patrick Difiore, is available to provide consultation and address any concerns you may have regarding payroll, taxes, and employer responsibilities.

Complete this contact form and we will forward your information to Patrick.

[contact-form-7 id=”2389″ title=”GTM”]

For nearly three decades, HomePay has been dedicated to specializing in this process and providing busy families with fully comprehensive solutions. Chelsea Mills is available to address any inquiries you may have and schedule a complimentary consultation at your convenience.

Complete this contact form and we will forward your information to Chelsea.

[contact-form-7 id=”2388″ title=”Homepay”]